Uploading a visual config
1) Visuals should not be similar to already existing ones on the site, with some exceptions, like default Null Core's menu colorscheme.
1.1) It's highly recommended to fill all the fields when submitting a visual config and provide as much information as possible about it. This affects the time spent reviewing the visual config.
1.2) Submitted configs through the uploading page has a higher priority
than configs that has been sent directly to dev / public telegram chat.
1.3) As LA/TOS of NCL says - "NCL has not reviewed all of the websites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NCL. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk."
1.4) If You (User) have skyboxes and You would like to add it with uploaded visual config, You must provide the skyboxes in "Additional Information"
field by putting a link (You must follow the 3.1) or writing in public telegram chat
1.5) By uploading Your visual config You agree with NVV that You will provide Your IP address. Your IP address is stored privately and is used only in case of suspension. This does not apply to all pages on the site.
1.6) NVV appreciates the honesty and decency of a user. Therefore, NVV do not welcome indecent names of visual configs or their description. This behavior can lead to suspending Your IP from using our services.
2) Any kind of attempt to bypass uploading system (Spamming, using scripts to automatically upload more than one visual config, 3rd party web-bots, crawlers) will be considered as a threat to the site and it's services,
resulting in Your, or, a threat's IP permanently suspended
from using our services. If You cannot access the website or You think You were denied from using our services was a mistake, You can always reach out NVV at Telegram
2.1) This is not an advertising site. Unfairly trying to claim someone's visual configs will result in a denial and in some cases - suspension.
2.2) Telegram links that have been linked to groups or chats instead of user will be removed or uploaded visual config denied.
Incorrect telegram links also could be restored by messaging here.
2.3) If You did not message about Your changed telegram username within 7 days, it will be removed without any possible chance of restoring it.
3) You are allowed to put own screenshots and skyboxes of the game with visuals You are uploading (or screenshots of any skybox) in "Additional Information" field, but only from trusted resources (such as Gamebanana, Imgur, Pastebin, Discord, Google, Flickr etc). If not, this will result in denial.
3.1) You are allowed to request a removal of the content which has been uploaded to the site. This requires messaging from the telegram account which was included in information fields before. Unfortunately NVV does not cooperate with steam accounts or delete visual configs which has no known author/uploader.
Q: I want to upload my visuals, how do I do it?
A: You can submit your own config at main page
, by clicking "Upload Visuals".
Q: Someone just uploaded my own visuals without me knowing, what can I do?
A: Unfortunately, NVV cannot help. Once config is uploaded on the site, it has a right to stay under uploader's name. Unless the person who uploaded it will request a removal of content (He must follow the requirements in 3.1 of "Uploading a visual config").
Q: I submitted my visual config / mod and it still didn't appear on the site. Why?
A: To submit and verify / upload your visual config it can take from 1 to 6 days. If it did not appear even after, it was denied.
Q: What contacts I can leave when I am submitting my config?
A: As TOS says - You can leave both of your steam and telegram accounts. We suggest you to link steam account to be sure no one will claim your telegram username after you've changed it. But we also won't be able to respond to your request on removal of content since that requires your telegram account.
Q: I want to know where or at what state my visual config is. Can I know such information?
A: Uploader has a right to know where his visual config at. Such question can be answered at public telegram chat
Q: I wanna help with site development! Is there any options?
Q: Why this site exists when I can make my own visuals and my friends has a lot of their own?
A: NVV understands that there are people who has been using Null Core for a long time. But there are also new people to that software which usually get lost when it comes to making their own visual config. It's also helpful if your account was reset or when you just want to try out other visual configs or take some of visual configs to base your own visual config on it.
Q: What does the colors and effects of the uploader's name represent?
A: This represents how much a person contributed to the site. Here's list of colors -
- For contributing to the site in any kind - Greenish color
- 5 uploaded configs - Light blue color
- 10 uploaded configs - Light green color
- 20 uploaded configs - Magneta color
- 25 uploaded configs - Special effect
- 45 uploaded configs - Special effect
- 50 uploaded configs - Special color with badge
- 60 uploaded configs - Special effect
- 70 uploaded configs - Special effect
- 80 uploaded configs - Special effect
- 100 uploaded configs - Special effect with badge